Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Too Cute...

My mom's aunt and cousin came to Memphis for Thanksgiving, but it was my brother's turn to go to his inlaws. They got back Sunday night and came over for dinner Monday night to see Aunt Jody and JoEtta before they went back to Washington. As we were sitting down to eat some good Memphis barbeque Caden (my 6-year-old nephew) went up to Aunt Jody and said, "Aunt Jody can you sit by me?" He was 3 the last time he saw her and it was only for a couple of hours. It was the sweetest thing ever.


Then, my niece, Carson (9 months old) was so sick. She had an ear infection and has had a cough for about a month. Well, her medicine was working when they first got there, so she was feeling alright. So, I held her and kissed her cheek and over by her ear. About 30 seconds later I told Courtney that her ear medicine works quickly because my lips were numb! It was so funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Too cute is right! You make me want to see my little nieces.

Thanks for your thoughtful post below, too.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home