Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Has a tornado hit?

Since school started my life has been whirlwind, so I apologize for the long break in blogging. I feel like I've been caught in the middle of a tornado with no control of where I go and what I do. Today is the last big wind and tomorrow I will start to see the storm die down.

My life has been nothing more than work and sleep for the last month and a half. I leave my house at 6:30 am and don't return until 9;00pm with tournaments on the weekends. Also, I have been planning a fundraiser for a missionary friend of mine from Honduras. I couldn't pull it off tonight without the help of my parents and my sister-in-law, that's for sure.

Is anyone going to ACU's homecoming? I am going, so I want to know who to look for.


Here's some pictures of our team at a tournament in Franklin, TN. As you can see we don't have any fun together. =)


1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Boy, you sure are busy! Congrats on the trophy the girls are holding on the bottom photo. Love the photo above - yes, you obviously have no fun together. :)

I won't make it to homecoming, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of our Dallas-area friends went. Take lots of pictures when you go and make a full report afterwards so that you can make me real jealous.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home