Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ABCDEFGHJKL...

2 funny stories for you:

It's Christmas break for us, so I got to sleep in yesterday. I went Christmas shopping, played with my nephew, and then I went to my parents' house to wrap the presents. I stayed for dinner and then, as we often do, we played games.

We played Deal or No Deal and then Catch Phrase. I'm assuming most of you are familiar with the game (it's kind of like Taboo). Well, my mom was giving the clues and this particular clue was, "The first word is a letter that comes after H." I proceeded to say, "J". My dad starting cracking up and said, "yes, you are a teacher." The funniest part was that I was right...the first word of the answer was "J". We lost it at that point and couldn't finish that round. Like mother, like daughter, I guess. We think too much alike.


Later on, still playing Catch Phrase, my dog came to the table and started pestering my mom by licking her and playfully biting her toes. She said, " Do you want a T-R-E-A-T?" Karino went nuts barking and jumping. Then she ran into the laundry room where my parents keep a box of milkbones for her.

What does it mean when my dog spells better than me? =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

How great to have some time to relax and have fun with the fam! I would choose just to believe that you have an unbelievably bright dog and leave it at that! :)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home