Monday, October 30, 2006

A week in the life of Katie

P.S. For those who were wondering how Karino reacted to the Mountain Dew, she was quite hyper for a little while. She eats anything but raw vegetables. Her favorite drink is sweet tea.=)





Two weekends ago I went to ACU's homecoming where I got to see some old friends that I haven't seen in years. It was so exciting. I had been craving that friendship for a long time.

Harding Academy volleyball went to the state tournament this week. We beat our rivals in the first match, which we already lost to 3 times this season, so it was a HUGE win. Here are my girls wearing the scarves I made them.

My sister and her family drove through Memphis this past weekend to go to Harding University's homecoming. It was Donnie's 10 year reunion. I didn't get to spend much time with them, but I got to have breakfast with them on Sunday. I gave the boys, DJ and Joey, a stuffed snake and frog for their birthdays.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Are you telling me you knitted all of those scarves? Wow. It looks like this was a big week for you. Congratulations to your team!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Wishing Wells said...

The scarves are actually fleece and are VERY easy to make.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, the scarves are just about the cutest things I've seen in a long time. Those girls are very blessed to have you!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations to your team! And no matter what the scarves are made of and how easy they were to make...I AM IMPRESSED! I know those girls must really look up to you and are so blessed to have you as more than just a coach!

ABL

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home