Monday, September 10, 2007

Felix Update

Thank you for your prayers. Everything seems to be fine. The problem now is all the standing water that is attracting mosquitoes. In Central America, they have something called Denge fever, which is spread like the West Nile Virus, but much worse.

My friends are all safe and there isn't very much damage in Tegucigalpa (the coast got hit the worst). My friend, Karen, that runs the children's home wrote on her blog (kdvaughan.blogspot.com) what one of her boys said. When he woke up the morning after Felix hit he said, "I prayed and prayed all night that God would keep us safe and He DID!" I just thought that was the sweetest thing I've heard in a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Katie! I was thinking about you today. I hope your Fall has started well! Would you mind emailing me your address? Thanks! Love you! mjb97t2001@yahoo.com

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home